Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Finding the "Why?"

Last week I suggested you review the short film, "Fill Your Bucket Well," (www.fillyourbucketwell.com), as a New Year reminder of the importance of setting priorities. 

This week, I suggest you look at these priorities again, but this time, add why these priorities are important. Here are a couple of examples: 
  • What are your priorities for this year? (My health is a top priority because without that, I can’t do anything else).
  • What tasks are the most meaningful? (The most important tasks are my diet, exercise, and self-care because these support my health).
Knowing the "why" of your priorities will add energy and focus to everything you do.

Do some writing about your own "whys" and share what you learned below. 

Take good care!




Please jump in and respond on this blog, by clicking the blue 'Post a Comment' link just below.

If you are new to blogging, here are some instructions. If you are the first leave a comment, it will say 'No Comments' - just click that link. If you do not have one of the listed accounts, please choose either Name/URL or Anonymous from the profile list before you click 'Post Comment'.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I STARTED BLOGGING 2014. I HAD A BLOG NAMED COMMONTHOUGHTS12 WHICH I HARDLY UPDATED. LAS YEAR I CREATED A NEW BLOG CALLED PHILOCAMPAIN. I LOVE BEING A BLOGGWER. HOW CAN I MASTER IT?