Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Imagine How You Will Feel!

If you have been following this blog the last couple of weeks, you will notice we began the month with setting priorities for the New Year. Next, we looked at the reason behind those priorities, the “why” that made them important. This week, consider how accomplishing your top priorities will make you feel. Consider:
  • If I take care of my health, I’ll feel happier and more energetic.

  • If I complete my home office organization project, I’ll feel more relaxed and productive.

  • If I connect with friends I’ve lost touch with, I’ll feel more positive and energized. 
Imagining how your actions today will make you feel in the future can go a long way in planning your day. 

Do some writing about your imagined future and share your thoughts below.

Take good care!




Please jump in and respond on this blog, by clicking the blue 'Post a Comment' link just below.

If you are new to blogging, here are some instructions. If you are the first leave a comment, it will say 'No Comments' - just click that link. If you do not have one of the listed accounts, please choose either Name/URL or Anonymous from the profile list before you click 'Post Comment'.

Image Copyright: gzorgz / Fotolia

No comments: