Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Take Tiny Steps

So far this month we have discussed ideas to set priorities for the New Year, the reason behind these priorities, and how it would feel if you accomplished these priorities. It can be easy to feel overwhelmed when you look at all of these ideas. Try this. Pick one area and break it down into the tiniest possible steps. For example:

I need to get more exercise. How do I break this down? 
  • Today I will walk for 10 minutes. 

My office is a mess. I don’t know where to start! 
  • Today I will spend 15 minutes clearing off my desk. 

I have gotten seriously out of touch with several friends. I don’t know what to do.
  • Today I will call one person and suggest we meet for coffee. 
This week, find ways to break down your priorities into initial tiny steps. Notice what happens when you do this and share your experience below.

Take good care!




Please jump in and respond on this blog, by clicking the blue 'Post a Comment' link just below.

If you are new to blogging, here are some instructions. If you are the first leave a comment, it will say 'No Comments' - just click that link. If you do not have one of the listed accounts, please choose either Name/URL or Anonymous from the profile list before you click 'Post Comment'.

Image Copyright: vladoz / 123RF Stock Photo