Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Give Thanks to Your Body

With Thanksgiving just a few days, now is a great time to give thanks to your body. You might even consider a monologue or dialogue with your body. Consider this:

Dear Body,

I sometimes forget to thank you for the important things you do for me everyday. 

Feet – You carry me around everywhere I go. You move me from place to place and you stand up for me.

Legs – Thank you for your literally holding me up, every single day.

Eyes – Thank you for helping me to see the world and everything that is going on around me.

Neck – Thank you for holding my head up. Without you, I might lose my head!

Brain – Thank you for sorting things out, helping me to understand things and to write my weekly blog! 

Love,
Me

Give this a try. It may be a little silly, but notice how you feel after you’re done. Make some notes about how this feels. Share what you noticed below.

Take good care!




Please jump in and respond on this blog, by clicking the blue 'Post a Comment' link just below.

If you are new to blogging, here are some instructions. If you are the first leave a comment, it will say 'No Comments' - just click that link. If you do not have one of the listed accounts, please choose either Name/URL or Anonymous from the profile list before you click 'Post Comment'.

Image Copyright: Kathleen / Flickr

No comments: